Google Voice now available to G Suite customers.
Because over-the-phone collaboration is a critical part of the modern workplace, we’re expanding our meeting solution beyond just messaging and video and introducing an enterprise telephony offering with the Google Voice for G Suite
Google Voice for G Suite gives you a phone number that isn’t tied to a device, so you can place and receive calls from any device, anywhere. Using Google Voice in conjunction with Hangouts Meet and Hangouts Chat, your organization can standardize on Google as the single partner for all your communication needs.
- An app for web, Android and iOS where users can link their Google account to their Google Voice phone number
- Saved time with fast deployment and instant flows to let admins assign numbers to users individually and in bulk
- Flexibility to let users choose their own numbers and set up their forwarding preferences
- Assigned phone numbers automatically syncing with the company directory and surfaced in Google Contacts
- G Suite integrations with Hangouts Meet and Calendar
Once Google Voice is enabled, G Suite admins can begin provisioning their users with phone numbers for Google Voice.
Lastly, the free version of Google Voice will still be available to consumers with the existing feature set, and consumer users will continue to receive updates to the app. The Android, iOS and web apps will also get a new icon along with this update.